No Bake Apple and Cinnamon Oat Bars

No Bake Apple and Cinnamon Oat Bars

These delicious no bake apple and cinnamon oat bars could not be easier to make. You’ll just love the chewy texture combined with the sweet taste of apple and hint of cinnamon. They’re really filling and great for those of us on the go, helping to provide a much needed energy boost! [Read more…]

World Porridge Day 2016

World Porridge Day 2016

Monday 10th October is World Porridge Day 2016. Today, Lady Lynne and I are posting our #PorridgeSmiles pictures and texting ‘OATS16 £2’ to 70070 to provide a hungry child with school meals for a month. I’m asking YOU my Neil’s Healthy Meals readers to donate too and to bring a smile to a hungry child, with porridge! [Read more…]

Baked Turkey Meatballs In Tomato And Chilli Sauce

Baked Turkey Meatballs In Tomato And Chilli Sauce

You’ll love this delicious baked turkey meatballs in tomato and chilli sauce recipe. Not only is lean turkey mince often cheaper than beef, but baking instead of frying these turkey meatballs makes them a much healthier alternative too. This super easy quick healthy meal for four can be on the table in just one hour!
[Read more…]

Chicken Pasta Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette

Chicken Pasta Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette

Chicken pasta salad with tomato vinaigrette is just the thing when you’re looking for a quick healthy meal. Ideal as either a lunch or a dinner option, you’ll find the delicious, tangy tomato vinaigrette perfectly versatile and an ideal way to liven up your other pasta salad recipes too! [Read more…]

The 80/20 Rule For Money

The 80/20 Rule For Money

The 80/20 rule for money, part of the 80/20 way is about saving 20% of your salary and using the remaining 80% for your normal everyday expenses. This money saving formula works to strike the balance between your saving and spending. It enables you to provide for all your basic needs whilst saving for the future. [Read more…]

No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake In A Glass

No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake In A Glass

This no bake chocolate cherry cheesecake is a deliciously wicked and indulgent treat. Made in a glass for ease and with no need to turn on the oven, this time saving dessert is perfect for dinner parties allowing you to prepare this prior to serving your main course! [Read more…]

Summer Holiday In Cornwall

Summer Holiday In Cornwall

This post is all about our summer holiday in Cornwall. Great walks, picturesque little villages, white sandy beaches and lots of fresh air. Of course it wouldn’t be a summer holiday in Cornwall if you didn’t enjoy the odd Cornish cream tea too! [Read more…]

Paneer and Chickpea Curry

Paneer and Chickpea Curry

This vegetarian paneer and chickpea curry is not only healthy and easy to make, but it’s incredibly low cost too. Tinned tomatoes, tinned chickpeas and a selection of store cupboard spices combined with paneer cheese make a deliciously mild family curry for four! [Read more…]

Home Made Naan Bread

Home Made Naan Bread

This home made naan bread recipe is so easy to make. Check out this step by step guide to show you how, in just over an hour, you could be scooping out your favourite curry with this healthier alternative. Made by using Greek yogurt and no butter/ghee, you’ll never want to go back to shop bought or unhealthier versions once you’ve made this! [Read more…]

Banana Millet Porridge

Banana Millet Porridge

Banana millet porridge is a deliciously creamy tasting alternative breakfast to oatmeal. Gluten free and ready in just 10 to 15 minutes, this healthy and satisfying breakfast makes for a great start to the day! [Read more…]