Mediterranean Vegetable Soup
This Mediterranean vegetable soup is just 100 calories per serving and at the same time it's full of flavour and extremely filling.
- 800 g 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 8 carrots peeled and chopped
- 4 small onions peeled and chopped
- 4 small courgettes (zucchini) chopped
- 1 leek chopped
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 slice wholemeal bread toasted and cut up into small croutons
Place all the ingredients into a large soup pan except the croutons and cover.
Bring the soup to the boil and then turn down to simmer for about 20 minutes, or until all the vegetables are tender.
Puree the soup in a blender. Or, for a chunky soup puree half of the quantity
Serve topped with the wholemeal croutons.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.9g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 0.9g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 119.9mg | Fiber: 5.2g | Sugar: 10.5g | Vitamin A: 4050IU | Vitamin C: 46.2mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1.3mg