Chicken Pasta Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette
Chicken pasta salad with tomato vinaigrette is just the thing when you're looking for a quick healthy meal and is ideal as either a hot or cold lunch or a dinner option.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts , chopped (roughly 150g each)
- 150 g cooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 red bell pepper , sliced
- ½ small red onion , sliced
Tomato Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
Arrange the salad on a serving plate / bowl.
Place all the tomato vinaigrette ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together.
Pour the tomato vinaigrette over the salad and combine everything together, then serve.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.4g | Protein: 10.3g | Fat: 8.3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 58.2mg | Fiber: 9.7g | Sugar: 6.9g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 115.5mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.5mg