Leftover Chicken Macaroni Salad
Leftover chicken macaroni salad. An easy to make delicious low-cost creamy pasta salad. Perfect as a busy weeknight meal or as a side!
- 8 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 220 g macaroni
- 150 g cooked shredded chicken
- ¼ yellow Pepper finely chopped
- ½ small red onion finely chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 60 g rocket
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions, drain, rinse under cold water and set aside to cool.
While the pasta is cooking prepare and place the rest of the salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Add cooled macaroni to large mixing bowl, pour over the dressing and toss well together. Season to taste and serve.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 783IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg