Baked sweet potato with feta and orange is a delicious quick healthy meal. The feta and orange filling compliments the baked sweet potato so well. Great served with a simple bistro salad!
This baked sweet potato with feta and orange is a fantastic quick healthy summer recipe.
When you would rather be outside in the good weather than in the kitchen preparing food this salad recipe is ideal.
There’s a wonderful freshness to this recipe as well as a delicious zingyness from the feta and orange.
I think you’ll soon be adding this to your list of favourite sweet potato salad recipes!
Our weather here has been so amazing these last few days.
Easy to make salad recipes have been calling!
You know, I actually had 2 soup recipes ready to post this week?
For now I’ve put them to the side in favour of more summery salad option. Like my baked potato with feta and orange filling! Enjoy!
For This Baked Potato Feta And Orange Filling Salad You May Need…
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product, I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through, then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- Kitchen scale
- Chopping board
- Kitchen knives
- Measuring spoons
- Pyrex mixing glass bowl
- Wooden spoon
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Sweet Potato Recipes You Might Also Like
- Baked spiralized sweet potato with spinach pesto takes hardly any time at all to make. Packed full of healthy nutrients and made with just a few simple ingredients this vegetarian dinner is really filling too!
- Pesto and mozzarella stuffed baked potatoes is a simple and delicious quick healthy meal. This easy recipe is a great weeknight filler!
- Sweet potato and red lentil soup is a delicious and easy recipe. This healthy vegan and gluten free soup is a perfect filler that never fails to please.
Baked Sweet Potato with Feta and Orange Recipe
This delicious and simple baked sweet potato salad with feta and orange recipe makes for a delicious lunch or dinner!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Baked Sweet Potato with Feta and Orange
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 100 g low fat feta cheese
- 2 spring onions , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A bag of bistro salad
- 1 green pepper , sliced
- 1 tomato , chopped
- 2 inch piece cucumber , sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 180 fan.
- Wrap the potatoes in tin foil and place directly onto the oven middle oven shelf.
- Prepare the rest of the dish whilst the potato is cooking. Crumble the feta cheese into a mixing bowl, mix in the spring onion, olive oil and orange juice.
- Toast the cumin seeds in a small saucepan and allow to cool.
- Add the cooled cumin seeds to the feta and orange mixture and place in the fridge.
- Arrange the salad onto plates.
- Cut the potatoes in half and spoon the feta and orange mixture into the potato.
- Garnish with the parsley.