Healthy spring stir-fry vegetables is a delicious and easy dinner recipe. Ready in just 20 minutes. Why not choose your own selection of healthy veggies?
Spring is in the air today folks and I’m celebrating with this easy healthy spring stir-fry vegetables recipe.
This delicious stir-fry is so easy to make. It’s packed with loads of goodness and it’s full of flavour.
Add this to your list of quick healthy meals. It makes for a wonderful quick weeknight dinner!
Yes folks. Spring officially began here in the UK yesterday and it ends on Friday 21st June.
I deliberately choose a selection of fresh spring vegetables for this healthy spring stir-fry vegetables recipe.
Hopefully you can get these vegetables at their very best now in your local supermarket.
If you can’t, you can easily substitute with what you CAN get and this veggie stir fry will still taste just as good!
I’ve used a good quality shop bought hoisin sauce to make this spring stir-fry.
Just 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce make a delicious and rich sauce to cook and coat the vegetables in.
You can make your own hoisin sauce. I investigated that but to be honest, for a quick recipe like this which only needs a very small amount of that sauce it was easier and cheaper to get a shop bought jar!
Why This Healthy Spring Stir-fry Vegetables Recipe Is Good For You
- Asparagus is an excellent source of fibre and helps keep your digestive system healthy.
- Baby corn is a good source of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and magnesium.
- Sugar-snap peas are especially low in calories helping you to maintain a healthy weight.
- Baby carrots have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Coming Next Thursday on Neil’s Healthy Meals
Well let’s hope that this spring stir-fry vegetables recipe does actually bring in some decent weather!
Next week there’s a tasty new overnight breakfast idea for you. Banana Cinnamon Overnight Oats.
It’s a tasty blend of oatmeal with a touch of sweetness and a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals. A great start to the day!
Hope you can join me then. Have great weekend!
Healthy Spring Stir-Fry Vegetables Recipe
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dinner, this 20 minute healthy spring vegetable stir fry checks that box!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Healthy Spring Stir-Fry Vegetables
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 150 g asparagus cut into short lengths
- 130 g baby corn halved lengthways
- 160 g sugar-snap peas halved
- 150 g baby carrots halved lengthways
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp lighter soy sauce
- Heat a wok or large frying pan on a high heat until hot then add the oil swirling it around to coat the sides.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry for about 1 minute then reduce the heat and add all the vegetables stir-frying them over the high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the hoisin and soy sauce stir-frying for a further 2 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender, but not too soft.