No bake cranberry flapjacks. Delicious chewy and packed full of healthy oats nuts, almond butter and cranberries. This easy recipe is minimum effort too!
These no bake cranberry flapjacks make great little portable snacks.
When I’m hillwalking I’ll have a few of these in my pocket.
They can often give a much needed quick energy boost!
Only my other half got to try these bakes initially.
Each batch I made, as I was testing and writing the recipe, was eagerly awaited.
It was only last weekend that somebody else, my other half’s best friend, was allowed to have one!
That was only when my other half let her!
To Make Cranberry Flapjacks You May Need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product, I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through, then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 20cm x 20cm square cake tin
- Measuring spoons
- Kitchen scale
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Kitchen knives
It’s great value for money and a kitchen essential.
Made with goldflon non stick coating it prevents food from sticking to the pan.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Recipes Using Cranberries You Might Also Like
- Wholemeal cranberry scones. If you love scones, you’ll love these delicious fruity ones.
- Cranberry banana bread is a deliciously moist healthy addition to your baking list. I’m using dried cranberries as opposed to fresh cranberries in this easy recipe too.
- These wholemeal chocolate cranberry cookies are so delicious! They’re rich in chocolate taste, sweet with cranberries and have a chewy centre.
No Bake Cranberry Flapjacks Recipe
These cranberry flapjacks can be easily frozen. But just make sure you defrost them fully before trying to eat them!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
No Bake Cranberry Flapjacks
- 200 g rolled porridge oats
- 75 g rice crispies (store own brand is fine)
- 25 g finely chopped pecan nuts
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 5 tbsp golden syrup
- 75 g light soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp almond nut butter
- Grease a square 8” x 8” baking tin and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the porridge oats, rice crispies, chopped pecan nuts and dried cranberries.
- In a small saucepan add the golden syrup and brown sugar. Turn the heat on very low under the saucepan and gently stir the mixture together until it simmers.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the almond nut butter.
- Pour the mixture from the saucepan into the large mixing bowl with the oats mixture and stir everything together well, until a sticky mixture is formed.
- Remove the sticky mixture to the baking tin and press the mixture into the tin using the back of a spoon.
- Set aside for 10 minutes and then cut the oat mixture, still in the baking tin, into 9 equal squares.
- Pop into the fridge for about an hour, then remove completely from the baking tin and keep the cranberry flapjacks in an airtight container in the fridge or a cool place until required.