Crème fraiche tagliatelle chicken is a delicious dinner recipe. A fusion of chicken and vegetables cooked in low fat crème fraiche instead of cream.
Folks this crème fraiche tagliatelle chicken is easy to make.
At only 445 calories per serving it makes a perfect quick healthy midweek meal for four.
It’s easy to prep for too.
I think of this healthy chicken tagliatelle as one of those meals where I can get everything I need from one quick stop at the supermarket on the way home from work!
It’s great that all of the chicken and vegetables go into one pan in this pasta crème fraiche recipe.
You only need one other pot for the pasta.
I don’t know about you, but I consider it a bonus if I’ve less washing up to do in the evenings!
This meal is a time saver too.
Your pasta cooks on the stove. At the same time you’re creating that rich and creamy crème fraiche sauce in which your vegetables and chicken happily simmer away in.
Why This Crème Fraiche Tagliatelle Chicken Is So Good!
This crème fraiche tagliatelle chicken is definitely one of those comforting recipes when only home cooking will do.
A perfect end to a long day at work.
Using crème fraiche and chicken makes this recipe high in protein. And it provides a good assortment of your daily vitamins and minerals requirement.
You can be sure this crème fraiche tagliatelle chicken will not only satisfy those hungry mouths but it will provide a good nutritional boost too!
Oh and if you enjoyed this chicken crème fraiche tagliatelle recipe then why not try out my other similar recipes listed below?
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Tagliatelle Recipes For You To Try
- Pesto chicken tagliatelle is a fantastic 20-minute budget recipe just bursting with flavour. This easy pasta dinner makes for a comforting and filling weeknight family meal!
- Low fat tagliatelle carbonara is a lighter version of the traditional classic Italian pasta dish. Ready in just 30 minutes, this healthier recipe is the perfect weeknight low fat dinner.
- Tagliatelle prawns in tomato and pepper sauce. A simple delicious recipe made using cooked prawns and blitzed tomatoes and peppers to make a tangy sweet tomato sauce!
Coming Next Thursday on Neil’s Healthy Meals
So that’s a delicious tagliatelle chicken dinner for you. Hope you enjoy it!
And why don’t you check back on Thursday for your dessert?
A cherry sponge mug cake. One that only takes 10 minutes to make!
Hope you can join me then!
Crème Fraiche Tagliatelle Chicken Recipe
Why not try using other vegetables in this chicken tagliatelle such as broccoli instead of the peas and sweetcorn to change the recipe up a bit?
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Crème Fraiche Tagliatelle Chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinned chicken breasts about 600g – 700g worth, cubed
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 150 g baby button mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 chopped ripe vine tomatoes
- 80 g frozen sweetcorn
- 80 g frozen peas
- 250 g dried tagliatelle
- 200 ml low fat crème fraiche
- 30 g grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley for garnishing
- Boil a kettle of water.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Add the cubed chicken breasts and gently cook, stirring for about 6 – 8 minutes. Once cooked through, remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in the pan and sauté the onion, mushrooms and garlic until soft for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until soft for a further 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn and peas mix thoroughly together and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add your pasta to a suitable sized saucepan, pour over the boiled water, bring to the boil and allow it to simmer whilst you finish the rest of the chicken part.
- Stir the crème fraiche into the vegetables and when it starts to bubble, add the chicken back, stir in the grated parmesan and a little of the chopped parsley. Allow to simmer gently for 8 – 10 minutes, stirring occasionally whilst the pasta cooks.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain and divide amongst 4 serving bowls, top each equally with the crème fraiche chicken mixture.
- Serve garnished with a little more chopped parsley and grated parmesan if required.