Oven baked mustard yogurt chicken is a delicious and easy to make dinner. With just 5 ingredients this recipe can be served up with salad or vegetables.
This oven baked mustard yogurt chicken recipe is just the perfect weeknight dinner!
It's just succulent chicken breasts marinated in a greek yogurt, garlic, mustard and parmesan cheese coating.
Baked chicken itself can often be dry but not so thanks to this amazing yogurt marinade!
The chicken breasts are not only flavourful but deliciously moist and tender too.
This dish is so quick and easy to prepare and will soon become a family favourite!
You can easily put this dish together with just a few things from your fridge and kitchen cupboards.
It's also a great way to use up any soon to be expiring Greek yogurt!
You'll be saving on the pennies with this recipe too.
Chicken breasts are relatively inexpensive and for this recipe I recommend using boneless skinless ones which keeps the calories and fat content down.
The marinade literally takes just a few minutes to put together and makes plain old chicken breasts taste just amazing!
You can marinate the chicken breasts for just one hour and that's fine.
However if you have time to leave them marinating overnight or prepare them before you go to work then even better!
You could also use this oven baked mustard yogurt chicken as a great dish for entertaining. Simply increase the quantities of the marinade ingredients required and allow one chicken breast per person.
Follow the easy five step process below to make these delicious oven baked mustard yogurt chicken breasts!
How To Make Oven Baked Mustard Yogurt Chicken
- Mix the Greek yogurt, garlic, dijon and parmesan together in a mixing bowl and season.
- Place the chicken into the yogurt mixture, coating well. Place in fridge. Marinate for at least one hour.
- Spray baking tray. Place chicken breasts and yogurt onto tray.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of sides!
Subscribe to Neil's Healthy Meals
Don't miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Oven Baked Chicken Recipes You Might Also Like
- Oven baked lime chicken is a super easy 5 ingredient foil baked chicken recipe. This 30 minute delicious baked moist chicken recipe is a perfect weeknight quick healthy meal!
- Cajun spiced oven baked chicken is an easy low cost lean and tasty quick healthy meal. This time-saving recipe makes for an excellent lunch or dinner.
- Easy baked chicken kiev is a delicious recipe for home-made chicken kievs. These are so much healthier than shop bought and are ready in just over an hour.
- These healthy baked chicken strips are soft and crunchy on the outside and tender in the inside. They're delicious and much healthier than fried too!
Oven Baked Mustard Yogurt Chicken Recipe
You'll see that I served this my oven baked mustard yogurt chicken breasts with a really simple salad.
But it also goes perfectly with some rice and vegetables too!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Oven Baked Mustard Yogurt Chicken Recipe
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 250 ml low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic crushed.
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Spray cooking oil.
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Mix the yogurt, garlic, mustard, and parmesan in a large mixing bowl. Season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken into the yogurt mixture, coating it well. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Lightly spray a baking tray with the spray oil.
- Remove chicken breasts, still coated in the yogurt and place on the baking tray. Spoon any spare coating onto chicken.
- Bake for approximately 40 - 45 minutes in the centre of your oven until yogurt is bubbling and well browned.
- Serve hot with a salad or some new boiled baby potatoes and green vegetables of your choice.