Vanilla honey overnight oats is such a delicious quick healthy breakfast. Top with your choice of nuts, fruit or granola for the perfect start to your day!
These tasty and easy vanilla honey overnight oats are just what you need as a healthy grab-and-go breakfast for when you know you're going to be short of time in the morning.
Now I know folks that overnight oats are typically served chilled, straight from the refrigerator, and are more suitable for warmer months of the year, but I just couldn't wait until next summer to share these with you.
Besides, why just have them in warmer weather? When you can enjoy overnight oats recipes all year round!
Or maybe I'm just thinking about warmer weather and our next MAJOR adventure? (More below! 🙂 )
Vanilla and honey are the perfect combination in this overnight oats recipe.
Adding in the chia seeds helps to make a thicker, creamier more pudding-like texture and also gives the recipe even more fibre.
In fact just one serving of this amazing breakfast provides you with nearly half of your recommended daily fibre!
Vanilla Honey Overnight Oats Serving Suggestions
I love that this recipe is so easy to customise too. Here's some alternative serving suggestions for you to make it yours!
- Make it vegan: Use plant-based milk, plant-based yogurt, and maple syrup instead of honey.
- Make it gluten-free: Use gluten-free oats.
- Like it sweeter?: Add your own personal choice of sweetener if required or just add more honey!
- Like some fruit in your breakfast?: Add some sultanas or golden raisins with the oats.
- Make it more creamier?: Stir in a little more no fat Greek yogurt.
Subscribe to Neil's Healthy Meals
Don't miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Overnight Oat Breakfast Recipes You Might Also Like
- Banana almond overnight quinoa is a really quick, easy and delicious bowl of nutrition to get you started first thing in the morning. It’s great waking up and knowing your day starts with this.
- Strawberry chia overnight oats are a delicious, creamy tasting and healthy breakfast option. This sweet tasting, nutritious breakfast will ensure you have a great start to the day and a filling one too!
- Breakfast banana boost is a super easy overnight oats recipe which will give you that much needed boost in the morning. And set you on the right course for the day!
Vanilla Honey Overnight Oats Recipe
There are so many delicious overnight honey oats possibilities.
How would you make this your own? (Feel free to let everyone know in the comments below!)
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Vanilla Honey Overnight Oats Recipe
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 50 g Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 120 ml Skimmed Milk
- 4 tablespoon No Fat Greek Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Runny Honey
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate or spoon into a small container with a tight fitting lid. Refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days. Top with additional yogurt, nuts, fruit or granola before serving.