White chocolate and raspberry loaf cake is a delicious and simple to make recipe that’s perfect for sharing. Fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips baked together taste amazing!
So folks with Christmas in the air I thought I would roll out some festive themed baking.
Enter this tasty white chocolate and raspberry loaf cake!
I’m calling it festive because it’s made with red berries and delicious white chocolate chips. It tastes of Christmas and everything thats good about it.
But do you know what? It’s only 121 calories per slice. Provided you slice the cake into 15 slices and you’re not tempted to cut huge wedges instead. Although you would be forgiven for that. 🙂
I do think too that when you make this white chocolate and raspberry cake you might not want to wait until Christmas next year to make it again. It’s that good!
Every mouthfull of this sumptious cake is bursting with refreshing hits of raspberry and little soft chunks of white chocolate.
As with all my other loaf cake recipes (links to the most popular ones below) this is easy to make and there’s no decorating involved either.
I stood in the kitchen enjoying the aroma whilst this cake was baking. You could smell and taste the fusion of the raspberries and white chocolate together. I know you’ll love that too.
Loaf cakes are perfect for sharing. You could make this for your Christmas bake sale or just to enjoy with the family?
Well I suppose I better get on with my Christmas shopping and writing up the rest of the Christmas recipes yet to come. There’s Christmas cards that need posted too. It’s the start of the madness isn’t it! 😉
For This White Chocolate and Raspberry Loaf Cake Recipe You May Need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links – which means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
This is the basic loaf tin I use. As you can see it’s relatively inexpensive and its perfect for loaf cake recipes. Plus it’s teflon coated and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”White chocolate and raspberry loaf cake is a delcious and simple to make recipe that’s perfect for sharing. Fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips baked together taste amazing!” quote=”White chocolate and raspberry loaf cake is a delcious and simple to make recipe that’s perfect for sharing. Fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips baked together taste amazing!”]
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Coming Thursday on Neil’s Healthy Meals
Join me on Thursday for a great new Leek and Stilton soup recipe. I actually think you could consider that for your Christmas Day starter, it’s so creamy and tasty!
Other Popular Loaf Cake Recipes You Might Also Like
- Cherry bakewell loaf cake – an easy and delicious budget cake with all the flavours of a bakewell tart.
- Lighter lemon loaf cake – it’s based on Starbucks lemon loaf cake so if you love that but want a healthy version with less calories and fat then this is for you!
- Gingerbread loaf cake – soft, moist and topped with a light covering of icing. Another perfect holiday bake!
White Chocolate and Raspberry Loaf Cake Recipe
If you do want to put a simple iced topping on this loaf cake then refer to iced topping in the gingerbread loaf cake recipe mentioned above!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs lightly whisked
- 50 ml Greek yogurt
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g raspberries
- 80 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a 20cm x 12.5cm / 8” x 5” loaf tin.
- Sift all the dry ingredients the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and caster sugar into a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, add the wet ingredients the eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the larger bowl with the dry ingredients. Fold all the ingredients together using a spatula. Then gently fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips
- Spoon cake mixture into loaf tin and bake for 30 - 40 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Check the loaf has cooked by inserting a wooden skewer / cocktail stick into the centre which should come out clean if cooked then remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool slightly in the tin before removing and transferring to a wire baking rack.
- Slice into 15 slices and store in an air tight container.
Loaf cake will last about 3-4 days stored in an air tight container.