Banana raspberry orange power smoothie is packed with fresh banana, juicy raspberries and tangy orange juice. Easy to make and great as a refreshing breakfast or a pick me up drink too!
Hi folks! Today I’m going to showcase my new Optimum Blender with this really easy banana raspberry orange power smoothie.
I thought I’d start off with one of my favourite smoothie recipes that I’ve enjoyed recently to show you just how smooth smoothies that come out of this vacuum blender actually are.
They really can be called SMOOTHIES because there’s no bits left!
You’ve just got to try this unique banana raspberry orange combination as these 3 fruits together really do taste amazing.
Plus this smoothie will give you a real BOOST, an instant burst of energy when you need it most.
Hence why I call this a POWER SMOOTHIE!
You’ll find that this smoothie tastes totally delicious and fortunately the totally delicious taste doesn’t take too long to produce either.
Nope, it’s a simple case of measuring your ingredients out, slicing your banana and letting your blender do the rest.
And of course, if you’re using a Optimum Blender you’ve the added benefit of your smoothie staying fresher for longer!
You see the blender has revolutionary vacuum technology which eliminates the oxidation process by drawing the air (oxygen), which can lead to the destruction of nutrients in food, out of the blending jug so you can enjoy maximum benefits.
Smoothies can be the easiest and quickest way for busy people to get a good dose of their recommended daily nutrients in one glass whilst on the go.
For example, just one serving of this banana raspberry orange power smoothie comes in at only 203 calories but gives you a whopping 231% of your daily recommended vitamin C intake.
That’s got to be good to keep colds and flu, especially at this time of the year, at bay.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get blending to the very best our our health!
Why This Banana Raspberry Orange Power Smoothie Is Good For You
- Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, vitamin B6, fibre and carbohydrate. Potassium is really important in the body as it helps to regulate heart function as well as fluid balance – a key factor in regulating blood pressure and protecting against heart disease and strokes.
- Raspberries contain phytonutrients and are an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamin C and manganese. They are also said to have anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and weight loss abilities.
- Orange Juice as we know is packed with vitamin C but not just that, it’s loaded with a bunch of other healthy benefits too, like folate and thiamin which helps the body convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel. Research also suggests that orange juice may help to promote healthy blood cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure too which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Smoothie Recipes You Might Also Like
- Raspberry and pear smoothie is packed full of protein, calcium and potassium and it’s really low in calories too. It’s just a perfectly healthy start to your day!
- Banana boost smoothie gives you such a great start to the day. With vitamin E and calcium from the bananas this is a great instant energy booster. Plus it’s only 378 calories!
- Grapefruit oatie smoothie is a quick and easy healthy weightloss smoothie. With a delicious rejuvenating naturally sweet taste it’s also ideal for a morning after detox too!
Banana Raspberry Orange Power Smoothie Recipe
This banana raspberry orange smoothie is so refreshing, but yet so simple with just 3 ingredients!
Best served chilled – if you can wait that long!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe if you like it! 🙂
Banana Raspberry Orange Power Smoothie
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 85 g raspberries
- 1 banana chopped
- 150 ml smooth orange juice
- Whizz raspberries together with the chopped banana and orange juice until smooth.