This banana raspberry orange power smoothie is not only packed with fresh banana, juicy raspberries and tangy orange juice but it’s really simple to make. This perfect healthy vegan smoothie makes a refreshing breakfast and it’s a great mid afternoon pick me up snack too!
Hi folks! Today I’m going to showcase my new Optimum VAC2 Air Vacuum Blender with this really easy banana raspberry orange power smoothie.
I thought I’d start off with one of my favourite smoothie recipes that I’ve enjoyed recently to show you just how smooth smoothies that come out of this vacuum blender actually are. They really can be called SMOOTHIES because there’s no bits left!
You’ve just got to try this unique banana raspberry orange combination as these 3 fruits together really do taste amazing.
Plus this smoothie will give you a real BOOST, an instant burst of energy when you need it most. Hence why I call this a POWER SMOOTHIE!
You’ll find that this smoothie tastes totally delicious and fortunately the totally delicious taste doesn’t take too long to produce either.
Nope, it’s a simple case of measuring your ingredients out, slicing your banana and letting your blender do the rest. And of course, if you’re using a Optimum VAC2 Air Vacuum Blender you’ve the added benefit of your smoothie staying fresher for longer!
You see the blender has revolutionary vacuum technology which eliminates the oxidation process by drawing the air (oxygen), which can lead to the destruction of nutrients in food, out of the blending jug so you can enjoy maximum benefits.
Smoothies can be the easiest and quickest way for busy people to get a good dose of their recommended daily nutrients in one glass whilst on the go.
For example, just one serving of this banana raspberry orange power smoothie comes in at only 203 calories but gives you a whopping 231% of your daily recommended vitamin C intake. That’s got to be good to keep colds and flu, especially at this time of the year, at bay.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get blending to the very best our our health!
Remember to checkout my Optimum VAC2 Air Vacuum Blender Review for more details, videos, specifications and special offers for you to purchase this amazing blender!
Why This Banana Raspberry Orange Power Smoothie Is Good For You
- Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, vitamin B6, fibre and carbohydrate. Potassium is really important in the body as it helps to regulate heart function as well as fluid balance – a key factor in regulating blood pressure and protecting against heart disease and strokes.
- Raspberries contain phytonutrients and are an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamin C and manganese. They are also said to have anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and weight loss abilities.
- Orange Juice as we know is packed with vitamin C but not just that, it’s loaded with a bunch of other healthy benefits too, like folate and thiamin which helps the body convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel. Research also suggests that orange juice may help to promote healthy blood cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure too which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Banana Raspberry Orange Power Smoothie Recipe
This banana raspberry orange smoothie is so refreshing, but yet so simple with just 3 ingredients! Best served chilled – if you can wait that long!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe if you like it! 🙂
Banana Raspberry Orange Power Smoothie
- 85 g raspberries
- 1 banana chopped
- 150 ml smooth orange juice
- Whizz raspberries together with the chopped banana and orange juice until smooth.
I’ve got a brilliant new soup recipe coming in a couple of weeks to demonstrate the excellent quality of the traditional blender facility this blender also has. Make sure you’re subscribed by following the details at the bottom so as not to miss that and any future recipes!
Back to this week though, for Thursday, I hope you can join me for a fantastic healthy Oven Baked Tuna Sweetcorn Cakes recipe.
Catch you then. 😉
In order not to miss future updates and new recipes, make sure you’re subscribed to neilshealthymeals by adding your email* to the subscription list at the very top of this post or subscribe here. And you can follow me too via your favourite social media channels below.
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.