Grapefruit oatie smoothie is a quick and easy healthy weightloss smoothie. With a delicious rejuvenating naturally sweet taste it’s also ideal for a morning after detox too!
Folks, you can be sure that this grapefruit oatie smoothie has so many benefits and not just nutritional ones.
For instance grapefruits have long been associated with being good for weight loss.
You see they have a fat-burning enzyme which can help to absorb and reduce sugar and starch levels in the body.
This grapefruit smoothie is also a great source for your daily vitamin C. Helping to combat and relieve colds and flu symptoms and reduce stress levels!
I’ve made this grapefruit oatie smoothie so many times before. It’s got such a delicious tangy citrus flavour.
On occasion where I can’t find normal grapefruit juice in my local supermarket I just substitute with an alternative, like ruby breakfast juice. It’s just as good.
When you make this you might want to give the smoothie a good stir before drinking.
That will help to mix up all the flavours and the protein packed porridge oats so that they won’t sit at the bottom of the glass.
For This Grapefruit Oatie Smoothie you may need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product, I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through, then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Smoothie Recipes You Might Also Like
- This banana raspberry orange power smoothie is not only packed with fresh banana, juicy raspberries and tangy orange juice but it’s really simple to make too!
- Raspberry and pear smoothie is packed full of protein, calcium and potassium and it’s really low in calories too. It’s just a perfectly healthy start to your day!
- This delicious banana boost smoothie will give you such a great start to the day. With vitamin E and calcium from the bananas this is a great instant energy booster. Plus it’s only 378 calories!
Grapefruit Oatie Smoothie Recipe
This grapefruit oatie smoothie is best served chilled. So if you can make it and leave it to chill in the fridge before pouring, all the better!
Not only is this a fantastic grapefruit smoothie for weight loss, it’s also a fantastic aid towards curing hangovers!
Not that I ever suffer from one…….. 😉
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Grapefruit Oatie Smoothie
- 350 ml Ruby grapefruit juice.
- 200 ml fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp clear runny honey
- 2 tbsp porridge oats
- 1 medium banana peeled and sliced
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled and covered in the fridge for one day maximum.