Healthy strawberries and cream smoothie is a deliciously creamy, smooth and naturally sweet breakfast smoothie. Its made with only 4 ingredients and no actual cream!
Folks, just let me tell you how good this healthy strawberries and cream smoothie really is and why it’s so good……
Simple ingredients, that’s it!
Fresh Scottish locally grown strawberries (we do export these so you might be able to get them from where you are reading this, but if not, don’t despair just use the best you can purchase!)
Fat free strawberry yogurt, fat free Greek yogurt and a little honey. That’s it.
That combination is enough using just a few cream associated dairy products, but no actual cream, to make this delicious smoothie!
Last week it was all about salads.
This week it’s been all about smoothies!
So let me talk a bit about the inspiration for this recipe.
I came up with an idea to put together a healthy strawberries and cream smoothie after seeing so many recipes on the internet, but all made with cream!
Well I don’t like cream in my smoothies so I gave myself a change to create a healthies smoothie without using cream.
I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed with the outcome here. I wasn’t!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Strawberry Smoothie Recipes For You To Try
- This quick healthy strawberry beetroot smoothie is made in just minutes from only three ingredients. Not only that, it packs all of your daily recommended vitamin C into one glass. Now how’s that for a vitamin boost?
- Easy chocolate strawberry smoothie is a delicious low-fat low calorie refreshing smoothie. This quick and easy healthy smoothie still tastes wickedly indulgent though!
- Strawberry sunrise smoothie will give you that energy boost you need to help wake you up in the morning. Nutritious, delicious and packed full of vitamin C its sure to give you that extra glow!
Healthy Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Recipe
Make this recipe your own by trying it with different flavoured fruit yogurts.
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Healthy Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
- 160 g chopped strawberries
- 250 g 0% fat strawberry yogurt
- 150 g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp runny honey
- Place all ingredients into a blender / food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add a little more honey if you need it sweetened up a little.