Honey mustard chicken pasta bake is a delicious and easy to make family dinner. This 30-minute meal is perfect comfort food for busy weeknights!
When it comes to comfort food this honey mustard chicken pasta bake is a winner.
It’s easy to make and will feed a family of 4.
This pasta bake is one that all the family are going to love and it’s really filling too!
I’ve been making pasta bake recipes as long as I can remember!
You’ll find many of my most popular chicken pasta bake recipes in the list below.
Once you start making your own baked pasta recipes it’s easy enough to add in other ingredients too and make your own versions.
I made this chicken pasta bake with pretty much the minimal amount of ingredients for ease and to suit everyones budget.
The recipe has just the best creamy honey mustard sauce you’ve ever tasted without being too overpowering.
It’s an all in one-dish meal, all you need to serve it with is your own choice of vegetables or a mixed leaf salad.
Tips For Making This Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta Bake
- I used farfalle pasta but you could also use other kinds you may have to hand like rigatoni.
- Always cook your pasta until its al dente (cooked so as to be still firm when bitten). It finishes its cooking baking in the oven.
- Leftover chicken from the Sunday roast or shredded chicken are also fine to use.
- I used low fat cheddar cheese for the cheese topping. You could always use other kinds of cheese, like mozzarella.
- You can keep any leftovers of this chicken pasta bake covered, in the fridge for 2 – 3 days.
- You can freeze leftover chicken pasta bake. Just let it cook completely first then cut it into portions and freeze in separate containers.
- It’s possible to eat this pasta bake cold or if you want to re-heat it then do so in the microwave. If taking out of the freezer, make sure it’s thoroughly defrosted first.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Chicken Pasta Bake Recipes You Might Also Like
- Chicken broccoli stilton pasta bake is a delicious easy family meal. It’s relatively healthy, low cost and can be on the table in less than an hour. An excellent quick healthy meal!
- The best chicken and sweetcorn pasta bake is simply that. An easy, delicious and satisfying chicken pasta bake that all the family will love!
- Chicken and chorizo pasta bake is a delicious, simple and quick to make family dinner recipe. This filling dinner can be on the table in just one hour!
- Chicken spaghetti bake is a perfect weeknight all in one meal. Spaghetti, chunks of chicken, peppers and onions all baked in a lower fat cheese sauce. It’s just delicious!
Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe
If you’re craving comfort food then this honey mustard chicken pasta bake is just the recipe you’re looking for.
Kids will love it and it’s great served up with some extra green veggies, like grean beans and sweetcorn!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta Bake
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 200 g farfalle pasta
- 295 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 200 g cooked chicken cut into small bite sized chunks*
- 120 g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 80 g grated low fat cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 180C Fan
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, stir in the pasta and return to the boil. Turn down to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large sized saucepan heat the condensed soup then stir in the chicken, peas, mustard and honey. Cook gently until heated through.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the large saucepan. Stir well. Season to taste.
- Pour the chicken pasta mixture into a casserole dish. Top with the grated cheddar cheese and bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese has melted on top and is golden coloured.
- Serve with extra vegetables or a mixed leaf salad.