Honey mustard turkey pasta salad uses a really simple dressing which adds a whole lot of flavour to this recipe and it’s one that is versatile enough for you to use in your own pasta salad recipes too!
This honey mustard turkey pasta salad is a fantastic colourful healthy recipe option.
Not only great as a healthy lunch but also perhaps as a light summer dinner served with crusty bread, or even as a side?
It’s versatile enough to be served as a pasta salad, whenever you choose!
So, OK it’s still just hovering above freezing point here in Scotland, but you know what, sometimes I do fancy a change from soup every lunchtime.
This honey mustard turkey pasta salad is great for packed lunches at work.
It literally takes just 30 minutes to make. So it’s easily made the night before!
Packed with 60% of your recommended daily protein intake.
I especially like to have this on either a Monday or a Wednesday as those are my gym days. So I know I’m getting a good boost of protein to feed those tired muscles!
Believe it or not this recipe idea came from leftover Christmas turkey that was in the freezer.
Nothing, and I mean nothing goes to waste in this household!
I’ve grown addicted to this honey mustard turkey pasta salad though. Although I’ve no Christmas turkey left, lean turkey breast, grilled and sliced, as in the recipe below is just perfect.
I can’t believe I’ve mentioned Christmas in this recipe, seeing as it’s only April. But seeing as I have, let me just mention it again and say wouldn’t this dressing be absolutely perfect for that leftover Turkey on Boxing Day? 😆
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Pasta Salad Recipes You Might Also Like
- This tuna pasta and sweetcorn salad makes for a perfect quick healthy meal. Made with a low calorie dressing and packed with delicious fresh salad ingredients its also great as a packed lunch option too.
- This healthy macaroni salad recipe has all the flavours and creaminess that you would expect from the classic salad but it’s made with a lower calorie dressing.
- Tuna tomato pasta is a delicious healthy and easy recipe that only takes 20 minutes to make. With just a few basic ingredients it’s budget friendly too. Although this is a main meal recipe it can easily be enjoyed cold too!
This easy honey mustard turkey pasta salad uses a really simple dressing which adds a whole lot of flavour to this recipe and it’s one that is versatile enough for you to use in your own pasta salad recipes too!
Honey Mustard Turkey Pasta Salad Recipe
The honey mustard dressing itself is just 4 ingredients shaken together in a jar! It’s one you can find so many other uses for!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Honey Mustard Turkey Pasta Salad
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
For the Pasta Salad: -
- 100 g Whole wheat fusilli pasta
- 170 g turkey breast cooked and chopped
- 4 spring onions sliced thinly
- Romaine or baby gem lettuce chopped
- 8 halved cherry tomatoes
- 20 g toasted pine nuts
Honey mustard dressing: -
- 100 ml no fat yogurt
- 2 tsp runny honey
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt to season
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions, drain and set aside to cool.
- Place all of the honey mustard ingredients into a jar and shake well, then season to taste.
- Once cooled, in a bowl combine the pasta, turkey, spring onions, lettuce, tomatoes and toasted pine nuts.
- Combine contents of the bowl with the honey mustard dressing and serve.