No bake breakfast granola bars are low calorie, nut free and so easy to make. They’re not only ideal as a quick grab breakfast, but as a healthy snack option during the day too!
There’s just so many good things to say about these no bake breakfast granola bars.
So let’s start by simply saying that they’re delicious.
Then, that they’re stuffed full of healthy seeds and fruit.
They have a fantastic chocolaty taste as well.
But for me, the very best thing is that I can make these at the weekend and I’ve got 12 healthy snack bars to last the whole week!
Folks, I love to see which of my recipes you click on the most and which ones receive the most comments.
When I recently published my no bake almond oat bars you guys sent it right to the top of your favourite recipes!
It remained there for days after. So I made a note to bring you a similar low calorie breakfast bars recipe as soon as possible.
Et voila! These no bake breakfast granola bars!
And, these are just so tasty!
My other half couldn’t wait to have one of these low calorie granola bars each day, choosing to have hers as a snack as opposed to having it for breakfast.
But that’s why these bars are also perfectly versatile!
When I took them in for a taste test at work, they went down equally well too.
I just stuck the box in the work kitchen with a label on it saying what they were and basically “help yourself”.
On returning to the kitchen within the hour they were gone. I think that’s validation enough, don’t you?
Incidentally, I deliberately made these bars as a nut free recipe because a colleague at work has a nut intolerance and wasn’t able to enjoy the no bake almond oat bars recipe.
As I love to share my recipes, with everyone, I wouldn’t want anyone this time to miss out on some low calorie snack bar delicious home baking!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Snack Bar Recipes You Might Also Like
- These fruit and nut snack bars are tasty, chewy and crammed full of fruits, nuts and seeds. Taking less than an hour to make they make a great healthy snack in between meals at only 200 calories each.
- No bake banana energy bars make a fantastic tasty snack that will help boost your energy levels and keep you fuller for longer. Stuffed full of healthy fruits, seeds and nuts, they’re refined sugar free and only 259 calories each making them a perfect healthy pick me up!
- No-bake almond oat bars are crammed full of delicious healthy oats, almonds, almond butter and honey. Easily portable, they’re a guaranteed energy boost just when you need it most.
No Bake Breakfast Granola Bars Recipe
A no bake breakfast granola bar is perfect if you want to start the day with a really tasty, healthy “quick grab” chocolaty tasting breakfast snack!
On your way to the gym, or dashing out of the house. This is exactly what you need to satiate your appetite!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
No Bake Breakfast Granola Bars
- 100 g coconut butter
- 150 g smooth natural honey
- 100 g rolled oats
- 10 g wheat bran optional
- 35 g desiccated coconut
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 75 g pumpkin seeds
- 75 g sesame seeds
- 100 g chopped dried cherries / dried cranberries
- Line the bottom and sides of an 20cm x 20cm square baking tin with greaseproof / parchment paper.
- In a medium sized saucepan combine the coconut butter and honey together over a low heat.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the oats, wheat bran, coconut, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and dried cherries.
- Scrape the mixture into the lined baking tin and flatten it out all over by pressing down with the tips of your fingers making sure you get right into the corners and the bottom of the tin is evenly lined.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge. And holding the greaseproof paper, lift the hardened slab from the baking tin onto a cutting board and cut into 12 bars.
- Keep the granola bars in an airtight container in the fridge until required.