No bake chocolate cherry cheesecake is a delicious indulgent treat. Made in a glass for ease this time saving dessert is perfect for dinner parties!
This no bake chocolate cherry cheesecake is one of the many 20% indulgencies you can enjoy when following the 80/20 eating rule!
Here on Neil's Healthy Meals I write about living the 80/20 way (check out exactly what that is in this 80/20 rule for eating post).
So I warn you, this is wickedly indulgent. But, I make no excuses for it! (Read that 80/20 rule for eating post!)
With a base layer of biscuit crumbs melted in butter topped with a double layer of cream cheese, melted chocolate chocolate chips and sweet cherry conserve, what else do I need to say?
This is the perfect cheesecake in a glass recipe!
Most Sunday’s I love to prepare a pudding to enjoy after our traditional Sunday curry.
It’s usually something we’ve both been looking forward to all week with much anticipation!
So, when I’m particularly short on time, perhaps through being busy photographing new recipes or writing up these posts, I'll still want to make a delicious pudding, but one that saves on time.
And this no bake chocolate cherry cheesecake is ideal for those situations.
Its so incredibly simple but still delicious!
Subscribe to Neil's Healthy Meals
Don't miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular No Bake Cheesecake Recipes You Might Also Like
- No-bake black cherry chocolate cheesecake is a deliciously decadent but easy to make cheesecake recipe. This is the ideal holiday dessert!
- The easiest ever no bake blueberry cheesecake is the only blueberry cheesecake you will ever need. This is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get. No matter what the season is this cheesecake is perfect for all occasions!
- No bake cherry bakewell cheesecake recipe is really simple to make. It has all the classic flavours of a bakewell tart and is perfect for entertaining!
No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
This no bake chocolate cherry cheesecake is a fantastic time saving dessert, perfect for dinner parties.
You can easily prepare this cheesecake in advance prior to serving your main course!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake In A Glass Recipe
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 60 g light / reduced fat digestive biscuits graham crackers
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 35 g dark chocolate chips
- 150 g low fat cherry conserve / jam
- 200 g low fat cream cheese
- 100 ml low fat double cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Glace cherries to decorate
- Blitz the biscuits to a bread crumb consistency either in a food processor or place in a bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan then add the biscuit crumbs and mix together.
- Divide the melted butter biscuit mixture between two glasses and press down on the mixture (I used the bottom of another glass to do this). Then pop into the fridge for at least 30 minutes whilst you make the rest of the cheesecake.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips and the cherry jam together in a small saucepan and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Either by hand or using a stand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, double cream and lemon juice together until relatively stiff.
- Take half of the cream cheese mixture and divide between the two glasses, top with half of the chocolate cherry jam mixture, then repeat with the remainder of the cream cheese mixture and chocolate cherry jam mixture.
- Place in the fridge for approximately 2 to 3 hours, whilst you do other things!
- Top with glace cherries and serve.