The easiest ever no bake blueberry cheesecake is the only blueberry cheesecake you will ever need. This is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get. No matter what the season is this cheesecake is perfect for all occasions!
This no bake blueberry cheesecake is just great if you’re entertaining and you really don’t want to spend loads of time (or money) on making or planning a dessert. Especially after you’ve gone to the effort of delivering a magnificent dinner!
With a minimum number of ingredients, and minimum fuss required you’ll still “wow” your guests or family with this fantastic cheesecake recipe.
Again, this delicious recipe just goes to show that amazing food doesn’t have to cost a furtune. Like my Lemon Crunch Cheesecake recipe, I’m pretty sure this is one you’ll add to your “go-to” dessert list!
And the taste of this blueberry cheesecake? Well I find it hard to describe, so I’ll just say that it can only be described as “pure sweet heaven”.
The simple blueberry jam covered cheesecake matches perfectly with the fresh blueberries and because of that delicious sweet combination that they together provide, there’s no need to add any additional sweetness to the cheesecake.
I recommend serving the cheesecake as is. No additional cream or ice cream required. It’s just perfect on its own.
Cheesecakes like this no bake blueberry cheesecake were always my most favourite childhood dessert and still are!
Whenever we had a BBQ at my parents I was always given the task (which I very happily accepted!) of putting together the cheesecake we were going to enjoy after our sausages and burgers.
We would BBQ most weekends, even if the weather wasn’t great (this is Scotland after all!) and you would often find my Dad beside the BBQ, tongs in one hand and umbrella in the other! He still does that but just for himself and my mum now. 🙂
Tips For Making This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Folks in the U.S. use Graham Crackers if you can’t get digestive biscuits.
- You can use full fat cream cheese and full fat double cream if you want. I use reduced fat as a personal preference and to keep the calories as low as possible.
- You’ll find that if you carefully warm the blueberry jam a little in a small saucepan, it’ll make it easier to spread over the top of the cheesecake but don’t warm it too much!
For this No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake you may need…
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links – which means that if you click on it and then purchase that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course). If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
This is the deep round cake tin with loose base that I use in the making of this cheesecake and many of my other cheesecakes too.This is The Easiest Ever No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe! Your dinner party guests or family will love this!Click To Tweet
The Easiest Ever No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Any left-over slices (if there are any) can easily be frozen. Not only does that mean you’ll have a supply of this lovely blueberry cheesecake for future, but that removes the temptation of eating the whole lot in one sitting!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
- 180 g reduced fat digestive biscuits
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 300 g reduced fat soft cheese
- 250 ml reduced fat double cream
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blueberry Jam
- 80 g Fresh blueberries to accompany
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Blitz the digestive biscuits to a crunchy crumb consistency either in a food processor or place in a bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan, then stir in the crushed biscuits.
- Press the biscuits into the bottom of the greased cake tin, ensuring all of the bottom is covered evenly, then place the tin into the fridge for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, double cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and smooth out.
- Place the cheesecake into the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours. If you can make this the day before and chill overnight, then even better.
- Before serving, remove from fridge for 5 minutes and carefully lift the cheesecake out.
Remove the greaseproof paper, top with the blueberry jam and serve with the blueberries.
If you enjoyed this no bake blueberry cheesecake recipe and you’re looking for some other delicious cheesecake recipes then check out my Tiramisu Cheesecake or my No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
So, what’s up next week? Well on Tuesday you’ll not want to miss the new healthy family tuna sweetcorn lasagne recipe I’ve got for you.
Then on Thursday, a new fantastic zingy lemon smoothie recipe! This one is so lemony fresh it makes your taste buds sing!
Have a great weekend and I’ll catch you next week!
In order not to miss future updates and new recipes, make sure you’re subscribed to neilshealthymeals by adding your email* to the subscription list at the very top of this post or subscribe here. And you can follow me too via your favourite social media channels below.
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.