No bake chocolate oatmeal bars. Just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to assemble then time in the fridge overnight and you’ll have these delicious treats ready for you to carve.
These no bake chocolate oatmeal bars are good – in fact, they’re too good!
And how do I know that?
Well my cheeky little nieces loved them and I can tell you that’s a real seal of approval!
I know that you folks too will love how these oat bars taste so chocolatey and delicious.
But the best part is of course that no baking is involed. You can enjoy these oat treats at any time of the year with minimum effort!
We took a batch of these no bake chocolate oatmeal bars over to my nieces a couple of weekends ago.
These bars are based on the same winning formula as my popular no bake almond oat bars.
These chocolate oat bars have the addition of chocolate chips but they’re still made with no refined or processed ingredients.
And these tasty morsels were soon being put through a set of rigorous tests!
Were they chewy and sweet enough? Yes!
Were they chocolatey and gooey enough? Yes!
Were they filling enough and just enough for a sweet treat? Yes!
Chocolate oatmeal bars, approved by the nieces!
10 Benefits of These No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Only 5 ingredients needed
- Just 10 minutes to assemble
- No baking required
- All natural unprocessed ingredients
- They’re low in fat
- Each serving is only 247 calories
- Kids love them (proven!)
- You can store these in the fridge, sealed in a container for up to a week
- They’re freezable
- They are just so utterly delicious!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other No Bake Chocolate Recipes You Might Also Like
- No bake chocolate peanut butter raisin oat bars are so easy to prepare. With just 6 ingredients and time in the fridge you’ll soon be tucking into their delicious chocolateyness!
- Mum’s no-bake chocolate snowballs are delicious easy to make chocolate balls made from just 6 ingredients. This is a fantastic holiday recipe kids will love!
- Chocolate fridge cake is a delicious and easy no bake overnight chocolate cake that you’ll be delighted to find in your fridge in the morning!
- 5-Ingredient no bake chocolate brownies are so easy to make. These delicious treats taste so fudgy and decadent even though they’re made with just a handful of store cupboard items!
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars Recipe
You can make these vegan by substituting the honey with agave and making sure the dark chocolate brand you use is vegan approved.
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- 225 g smooth sugar free almond butter
- 300 g runny honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 300 g porridge oats
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- Line the bottom and sides of an 20cm x 20cm square baking tin with greaseproof / parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over a gentle heat, place the almond butter, honey and cinnamon. Then stirring constantly, allow these to melt and infuse together. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the oats and dark chocolate chips and combine the mixture well together.
- Put the combined sticky mixture into the lined baking tin and flatten it out all over by pressing down with the tips of your fingers making sure the bottom of the tin is evenly lined.
- Place the baking tin into the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge, lift out the hardened slab using the greaseproof paper onto a cutting board, and cut into 16 bars.
- Store in a fridge in an airtight container to keep as fresh as possible until time to eat.