No bake chocolate peanut butter raisin oat bars are so easy to make. Just 6 ingredients then into the fridge. You’ll soon be tucking into their delicious chocolateyness!
Biting into these tasty no bake chocolate peanut butter raisin oat bars you’ll be surprised at how familiar they may seem.
Your first bite will encounter the delicious sweet chocolate taste and then straight after that the crunch of the peanuts. You’ll be forgiven for thinking that you’re actually eating a snickers bar!
Obviously there are distinct differences though……
These bars are all home made and not made from refined sugar.
I’ve used dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate as that’s better for you.
They’re full of good wholesome ingredients – oats, peanut butter, honey, peanuts and raisins. All ingredients which I bet you can find in most kitchen cupboards!
These bars require just 6 ingredients and 10 minutes to make. Then stick them in the fridge for a few hours, or better still overnight.
There will be no need to buy those unhealthy brand named bars I mentioned above. Very soon you’ll have perfect lunchbox sized snack bars.
They make perfect on the go snacks or a healthy dessert option too.
Plus they freeze easily so you can keep them in your freezer until you need them. That is of course if they last. I find I NEED THEM every day!
Well it’s been a while (I know) since I brought you another of the snack recipes I love to make to take hill walking, so this is it!
And you folks seem to love them too going by the sharing of those no bake bar recipes I’ve made on Pinterest!
So I hope I hit the spot with these too, I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below
Talking of hill walking Mike and I are preparing for a weekend away rambling about in the Scottish mountains.
We’re off up to the Drumochter region this weekend staying in the same place that I mentioned in the last hill walking write-up, Meall Chuaich, Drumochter Winter Hillwalk.
I’ve not done a hill walking write-up for 6 months. We had particularly bad weather last time we were up in the Drumochter region in February.
There were few shots to publish, other than complete white canvass as we attempted to walk in a whiteout before calling it a day within an hour and heading back to the warm bunkhouse for
beer cups of tea. 😉
However, we did get out in April where we climbed Ben More and Stob Binnein. That was an amazing day. Check out those photographs and a video too.
To Make These Chocolate Peanut Butter Raisin Oat Bars For These You May Need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links – which means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
It’s great value for money and a kitchen essential.
Made with goldflon non stick coating it prevents food from sticking to the pan.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular No Bake Bar Recipe You Might Also Like
- No bake banana energy bars make a fantastic tasty snack that will help boost your energy levels and keep you fuller for longer. Stuffed full of healthy fruits, seeds and nuts, they’re refined sugar free and only 259 calories each.
- No bake breakfast granola bars are low calorie, nut free and so easy to make. They’re not only ideal as a quick grab breakfast, but as a healthy snack option during the day too!
- No-Bake cereal breakfast bars are an easy to make grab and go breakfast for busy mornings. Made with healthy oats, seeds and nuts they’re great snacks too!
- 5-Ingredient no bake chocolate brownies are so easy to make. These delicious treats taste so fudgy and decadent even though they’re made with just a handful of store cupboard items!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Raisin Oat Bars Recipe
This no-bake chocolate peanut butter raisin oat bars recipe has all the flavour without any of the preservatives of your favorite store bought chocolate raisin bars!
Add different nuts or dried fruits to create different varieties!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Raisin Oat Bars
- 250 g smooth sugar free peanut butter
- 200 g smooth natural honey
- 100 g dark chocolate (70%), broken into small pieces
- 225 g porridge oats
- 75 g unsalted peanuts
- 60 g raisins
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8x8inch square baking tin with greaseproof / parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over a gentle heat, place the peanut butter, honey and dark chocolate and stirring constantly, allow these to melt and infuse together. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the oats, peanuts and raisins, then combine the mixture well together.
- Put the combined sticky mixture into the lined baking tin and flatten it out all over by pressing down with the tips of your fingers making sure the bottom of the tin is evenly lined.
- Place the baking tin into the fridge for at last 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge, lift out the hardened slab using the greaseproof paper onto a cutting board, and cut into 8 bars.
- Store in a fridge in an airtight container to keep as fresh as possible until time to eat.