Strawberry and raspberry smoothie. This is the perfect summer smoothie recipe. A delicious combination of sweet and sour berries to tantalise your taste buds!
This simple strawberry and raspberry smoothie requires only five ingredients and a blender.
It makes for an amazing refreshing breakfast or a fantastic cooling drink on a hot summers day.
This smoothie is really easy to make.
If you’ve checked out my banana raspberry orange power smoothie then it’s just as easy as that one!
The supermarkets here are literally bursting with some of the best summer fruits we’ve had in years and this strawberry raspberry smoothie is an amazing combination of two of those juicy fresh berries.
I seriously recommend this smoothie as a thirst quenching experience for hot summer days.
The contrast of sweet strawberries and sour raspberries mixed with chilled yogurt and coconut milk creates an amazing taste sensation.
We love to start our days with a smoothie or if we’ve just been out for a run or come back from the gym, then this strawberry and raspberry smoothie is a great post-workout pick-me-up.
Whenever you choose to enjoy this smoothie I know you’ll love it as much as we do.
It’s just an amazing combination I seriously recommend you try!
The Health Benefits of Strawberries And Raspberries
- Strawberries are high in potassium (which helps to lower blood pressure) and vitamin C (which helps to protect against immune system deficiencies).
- Strawberries are an excellent source of dietary fibre and are also said to be good for eyesight.
- Raspberries contain phytonutrients and like strawberries are also an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamin C and manganese.
- Raspberries are also said to have anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and weight loss abilities.
For This Strawberry and Raspberry Smoothie You May Need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product, I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through, then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Strawberry And Raspberry Smoothie Recipes You Might Also Like
- Healthy strawberries and cream smoothie is a deliciously creamy, smooth and naturally sweet breakfast smoothie. Its made with only 4 ingredients and no actual cream!
- Raspberry and pear smoothie is packed full of protein, calcium and potassium and it’s really low in calories too. It’s just a perfectly healthy start to your day!
- Strawberry sunrise smoothie will give you that energy boost you need to help wake you up in the morning. Nutritious, delicious and packed full of vitamin C its sure to give you that extra glow!
Strawberry and Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
To enjoy this strawberry and raspberry smoothie at its best, make sure to drink it on the same day you make it.
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Strawberry and Raspberry Smoothie
- 75 g raspberries
- 75 g strawberries hulled and chopped
- 80 g no fat Greek yogurt
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Raspberries and mint leaves for garnish optional
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled. Garnished with the raspberries and mint leaves if required.