No-bake summer fruits cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert. This delicious cheesecake is easy to make and is topped with your favourite summer berries!
Well folks, summer is officially just around the corner.
So what better way to celebrate that and all the tasty fruits it brings, than with this no-bake summer fruits cheesecake?
This berry cheesecake requires no baking.
Indeed it’s set in the freezer and is perfect to finish off a BBQ or summer drinks party!
This summer fruits cheesecake is simple to make.
You won’t have to worry about your cheesecake setting in the fridge because it will definitely set in the freezer!
Also, because this cheesecake sets in the freezer you can use “lighter” less calorific condensed milk, cream cheese and double cream.
Often I find that if you use those lighter products in a normal no-bake cheesecake, which sets in the fridge, the cheesecake takes an age to set or sometimes not set at all! Which results in a collapsing disappointing cheesecake mess!
Make sure you remove your cheesecake from the freezer at least 5 minutes prior to serving.
You want to give the cheesecake a little time at room temperature which will make it easier to push the base up slowly keeping the shape of the cheesecake without completely defrosting it.
It’s literally only going to take you a few seconds to decorate it too.
Just pile on your choice of mixed summer berries. Then slice it up and enjoy!
For This No-Bake Summer Fruits Cheesecake You May Need…
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product, I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through, then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- Loose base cake tin
- Food processor (if you have one)
- Rolling pin (if you don’t have a food processor)
- Measuring spoons
- Kitchen scale
- Wooden spoon
- Measuring jug
- Stand mixer (if you have one)
- Pyrex mixing glass bowl
This is the deep round cake tin with loose base that I use in the making of this coffee cheesecake and many of my other cheesecakes too.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Summer Cheesecake Recipes You Might Also Like
- No bake white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. Indulge a little here with this tasty crunchy biscuit base covered in a light creamy white chocolate filling stuffed with fresh raspberries.
- Lemon crunch cheesecake is a delicious no bake cheesecake recipe. It’s simple, low cost and easy to make. With an amazing zingy refreshing lemon flavour all it requires is a bit of time to set in your fridge.
- The easiest ever no bake blueberry cheesecake is the only blueberry cheesecake you will ever need. This is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get. No matter what the season is this cheesecake is perfect for all occasions!
No-bake Summer Fruits Cheesecake Recipe
Make this summer fruits cheesecake your own.
Decorate the cheesecake to your liking with your own favourite selection of summer fruits!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
No-bake Summer Fruits Cheesecake
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 125 g digestive biscuits*
- 300 g mixed fresh berries blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 405 g can light condensed milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200 g light soft cheese
- 300 ml light double cream
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin. Place a circle of greaseproof / parchment paper in the bottom.
- Blitz the digestive biscuits to a crunchy crumb consistency either in a food processor or place in a bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan, then stir in the crushed biscuits.
- Press the biscuits into the bottom of the greased cake tin, ensuring all the bottom is covered evenly, then place into the fridge for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Mash 100g of mixed berries with a fork.
- In a bowl whisk the condensed milk to slightly soften it and then gradually whisk in the lemon juice. Then fold in the cream cheese and mashed berries.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream by hand or use a processor until it just begins to go stiff. Then fold the cream into the lemon cream cheese mixture and pour the whole mixture over the biscuit base.
- Place the cheesecake into the freezer to freeze for at least 4 hours. You could also make this the day before and chill overnight in the fridge then put into the freezer for 1 – 2 hours until frozen.
- Before serving, remove cheesecake from freezer and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Then remove the cheesecake from the tin and pile on the remaining mixed berries.
*Folks in the U.S. use graham crackers.