Strawberry vanilla pudding is a tasty no bake quick and easy pudding. Just 10 minutes to make and a couple of hours to set in the fridge and that’s dessert sorted!
Happy Valentines Day folks!
If you’re looking for a delicious but healthier dessert to make and share with your loved one then look no further than this strawberry vanilla pudding.
Made with fresh strawberries this valentines dessert is sure to be a hit.
This sweet treat is perfect for dessert tonight or in fact any night!
Now if you don’t have time to make this so it has enough time to set in the fridge, (approximately 2 – 3 hours) no problems!
You can actually eat this hot. Straight away after cooking. So it’ll just take you 20 minutes, including prep time.
Lady Lynne and I have eaten this strawberry pudding both hot and cold. And loved it either way!
If you missed Tuesday’s recipe, I posted a fantastic Healthier Moussaka. Check it out!
So the idea with bringing you this strawberry vanilla pudding today is that this is the dessert to come after that main course.
A complete valentines meal for you.
If you have the time, make this pudding first. So it has time set in the fridge. Then get on with prepping and cooking your Moussaka.
And, if you’re still looking for other Valentines day suggestions then do check out the strawberry Valentines recipes in the list below!
For These Strawberry Vanilla Puddings You May Need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links – which means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
Great value for money they’re dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe too.
Not only that they look excellent for table presentation!
Other Popular Strawberry Valentines Recipes You Might Also Like
- Strawberry banana Valentines pancakes are delicious easy to make pancakes which are perfect for Valentines Day. Why not surprise your sweetheart with these sumptuous Valentine pancakes this Valentine’s Day or indeed any day of the week?
- Strawberry valentines pancakes are light and fluffy and so easy to make. Just 4 ingredients and 20 minutes is all you need to surprise your loved one with this healthy brunch on valentines day.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Coming Next Thursday on Neil’s Healthy Meals
Folks, I hope you enjoy this recipe whether you have it for Valentines day or not!
Next week I’m bringing out the slow cooker to bring you a slow cooker beef curry that is absolutely delicious.
We love having it on a leisurely Sunday when we’re just pottering around and it’s simmering away in the kitchen throughout the day. Making the whole house smell AMAZING!
Hope you can join me then!
Strawberry Vanilla Pudding Recipe
Served hot or cold this strawberry vanilla pudding recipe is one you’ll be making time and time again!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Strawberry Vanilla Pudding
- 125 ml skimmed milk
- 150 g strawberries hulled and chopped
- 60 g fine semolina flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 ml 0% fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 strawberries halved for decoration
- Put the milk and strawberries into a blender and blend together until pureed.
- Put the semolina flour and strawberry milk mixture together into a saucepan.
- Heat the contents of the saucepan gently, stirring continuously until thickened and to avoid any lumps.
- When the liquid has thickened remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla essence and strawberry yogurt until also thickened.
- Divide the contents of the pan between four small serving ramekins and refrigerate for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the strawberry vanilla pudding from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before serving and decorate with the half strawberries.