Overnight cranberry oats. Wake up to a delicious and easy festive breakfast! A great way to use up any leftover cranberry sauce too!
Time for a festive themed breakfast! As it’s just around the corner I though we could start off this years Christmas recipes with these tasty cranberry overnight oats!
It’s normally about this time of year that I start having my baked cranberry oatmeal for breakfast to get me in the festive mood and baking anything cranberry related!
So I thought how can I make things even easier and just wake up to a already made cranberry breakfast?
I spotted the jar of cranberry sauce left in the fridge and the idea for this amazing breakfast came to me!
This breakfast doesn’t require any cooking.
Just put all the ingredients into a container, stir well and put in the fridge overnight.
In the morning you’ll have a delicious and effortless breakfast.
A really good reason to get out of bed!
The great thing about this cranberry overnight oats recipe is that you can enjoy it all year round.
I mean we all have that jar of cranberry sauce left sitting in the fridge doing nothing after Christmas don’t we?
If you’re anything like me you probably hate anything at all going to waste.
Also, what’s wrong with eating cranberry all year round anyway?
How To Make Cranberry Overnight Oats
- Measure porridge oats into a glass bowl / container.
- Add dried cranberries, cranberry sauce, chia seeds, yogurt and skimmed milk.
- Stir well together.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight or at least for 6 – 8 hours to allow the liquid to thicken.
- Next morning remove to a serving bowl and top with flaked almonds, dried cranberries, and additional yogurt.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Overnight Oats Recipes You Might Also Like
- Banana cinnamon overnight oats is a delicious easy to make healthy breakfast. Bananas, cinnamon and oats are combined creating a time saving protein-packed breakfast!
- Vanilla honey overnight oats is such a delicious quick healthy breakfast. Top with your choice of nuts, fruit or granola for the perfect start to your day!
- Banana almond overnight quinoa is a really quick, easy and delicious bowl of nutrition to get you started first thing in the morning. It’s great waking up and knowing your day starts with this. Especially because it’s pre-made!
Cranberry Overnight Oats Recipe
Use up leftover cranberry sauce with these easy overnight oats.
Substitute the Greek yogurt and skimmed milk with almond yogurt and almond milk to make this cranberry overnight oats vegan.
There are no added sweeteners. The sweetness comes from the cranberry sauce.
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Cranberry Overnight Oats
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 50 g Porridge Oats
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 4 tbsp No Fat Greek Yogurt
- 100 ml Skimmed Milk.
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- Dried cranberries
- No Fat Greek Yogurt
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate or spoon into a small container with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- Serve in abowl topped with flaked almonds, dried cranberries, and additional yogurt.