Raspberry bircher overnight oats combines fresh raspberries with naturally sweet apple juice giving a wonderfully satisfying sweet breakfast that makes a great start to your day!
Hey there! Well I hope you all had a great weekend!
Fresh Scottish raspberries are out and in our shops here right now.
So in celebration of these wonderful little juicy berries, I’m welcoming this raspberry Bircher overnight oats recipe as an addition to my family of breakfast oats recipes.
Of course if you’re reading this and it’s not that time of year, I’m sure your local supermarket will stock good quality raspberries from somewhere in the world and you’ll still be able to make this delicious breakfast recipe!
What works particularly well here is the soaking of the oats and raspberries, overnight, in the apple juice which combines perfectly to form a deliciously tangy oats base.
Then, in the morning, adding the freshly grated apple gives it a completely fresh, naturally sweet taste. The nuts add the “crunch” and a little spoonful of yogurt on top gives a beautifully creamy texture.
All in all this is one perfect healthy start to your day!
It’s always good to vary your breakfast from time to time.
I know that I can be a bit boring, a creature of habit sometimes, nearly always sticking to my classic porridge first thing in the morning.
So I have to create new dishes like this to fire my breakfast imagination.
Ones that make me excited to be looking forward to breakfast!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Overnight Oats Bircher Muesli Recipes You Might Also Like
- Neil’s Bircher Muesli. This is my easy, tasty version of the classic overnight oats recipe providing the perfect relaxing and healthy start to the day!
- Healthy apple and pear bircher muesli is a delicious easy to make ahead breakfast. Just soak the oats overnight in the fridge for a delicious start to your day!
- Quinoa bircher muesli with apple and banana is a delicious and healthy breakfast that’s made the night before making your morning stress free and easy.
Raspberry Bircher Overnight Oats Recipe
Bircher muesli is a tasty and healthy alternative breakfast.
This raspberry bircher overnight oats recipe is great for when you’re short on time in the morning!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Raspberry Bircher Overnight Oats
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 80 g porridge oats
- 120 g raspberries plus a few extra for topping
- 180 ml pressed apple juice
- 1 green apple grated
- 20 g walnuts or pistachio nuts chopped
- Greek no fat yogurt for topping
- Place the porridge and raspberries in a bowl. Pour over the apple juice and combine thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to soak.
- In the morning remove the bowl from the fridge, add the grated apple and chopped nuts and combine thoroughly.
- Divide the combined oats mixture between two bowls, top with a few remaining raspberries and a dollop of Greek yogurt.