Raspberry overnight oats with almonds is an easy make-ahead breakfast or snack recipe. Make this tonight and have an easier healthier day tomorrow!
Hey folks! If you don’t have time to make breakfast in the morning why not give this raspberry overnight oats with almonds recipe a try?
It’s a breakfast that’s prepared the night before and just takes 10 minutes to make!
Take it out of the fridge the next morning and top it with your raspberries and almond flakes. It’s delicious!!
This raspberry overnight oats with almonds porridge breakfast is so easy to make!
Folks, with it being a New Year and many people wanting to eat more healthily, I wanted to show you how easy a portable healthy breakfast really is.
You could take this to your work and you don’t even need a microwave to heat it up as it doesn’t need cooked.
I love overnight oats. It’s just so nice to wake up and know that your breakfast is already in the fridge just waiting for you.
Wouldn’t you agree?
This raspberry overnight oats with nuts recipe is pretty versatile too.
You could easily use just the overnight oats part of the recipe with loads of other toppings like strawberries or blueberries.
If you’re on a health kick at the moment (or even if you’re not) you will just love this recipe!
If you enjoyed this raspberry overnight oats with almonds recipe how about trying my raspberry bircher overnight oats recipe?
If this is your first time here then why not follow me by entering your details below to subscribe and receive an email everytime I post a new recipe?
That way you’ll get delicious healthy recipes straight to your email box whenever I post a new recipe!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Overnight Oats Recipes You Might Also Like
- Vanilla honey overnight oats is such a delicious quick healthy breakfast. Top with your choice of nuts, fruit or granola for the perfect start to your day!
- Overnight cranberry oats. Wake up to a delicious and easy festive breakfast! A great way to use up any leftover cranberry sauce too!
- Banana cinnamon overnight oats is a delicious easy to make healthy breakfast. Bananas, cinnamon and oats are combined creating a time saving protein-packed breakfast!
Raspberry Overnight Oats with Almonds Recipe
A creamy tasty oats base topped with delicious fresh raspberries and almonds.
This is an all in one perfect healthy start to your day!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Raspberry Overnight Oats with Almonds
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 400 ml skimmed milk
- 100 g porridge oats
- 60 ml Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 160 g fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Place the milk, porridge oats, Greek yogurt, chai seeds, ground almonds, honey and vanilla essence in a bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to soak.
- In the morning divide the oats mixture between two bowls and top with the raspberries and almonds.