Vegetarian naan pizza. Not only are these simple pizzas delicious but they’re ready in just 20 minutes. That’s quicker than a delivery and they’re healthier too!
Folks, when time is short this vegetarian naan pizza will help sort you out!
This homemade naan pizza recipe is so easy to make and it’s one that the whole family are gauranteed to love.
Just use shop bought naan breads for the base and let the family decide what toppings they’d like.
I’ve even put a suggested list of my favourite toppings further down to help them decide.
Shop bought naan breads are much smaller than regular sized pizza bases.
That means that you eat less carbs and you can pack the top with lots more healthier options.
The naan base puffs up perfectly giving a lovely light tasting crust.
These vegetarian naan pizzas are just filling enough on their own and will satisfy those hungry mouths.
You can easily have these naan bread pizzas for lunch or for dinner.
To make them go round even further you could serve with a light salad of lettuce, cucumber and spring onions.
Or how about serving up slices to your guests as an hors d’oeuvre at a dinner party.
This vegetarian naan pizza recipe really is that versatile!
Some Topping Ideas For Your Vegetarian Naan Pizzas
- Yellow or green bell peppers
- Sliced red onion
- Black or green olives
- Leftover roasted vegetables
- Cherry tomatoes
- Jalapenos from a jar
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
For This Naan Bread Pizza You May Need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links – which means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
As you can see it’s great value for money. 100% rust and corrosion resistant and it’s easy to clean and dish washer safe too!
It comes with a protective cover meaning it can be kept safely.
Other Easy Vegetarian Pizza Recipes You Might Also Like
- 30 minutes easy flatbread pizza recipe is just what you’re looking for when you’re craving a pizza, but not the associated calories. A perfect midweek meal!
- Homemade Quorn pizza. The ultimate homemade meat free vegetarian pizza! Made from Quorn mince you’d think it’s an actual meat feast pizza but it’s not!
- Pesto pizza with cherry tomato and basil salad makes for a delicious change from a normal pizza. It’s a quick to make cheats pizza ideal for when you’re short on time!
Vegetarian Naan Pizza Recipe
Whilst I used shop bought naan bread here for the pizza base, you can easily make your own naan bread if you have time.
Just follow the step by step instructions in my home made naan bread recipe and you’ll have a lovely naan base for your pizza!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Vegetarian Naan Pizza
- 2 Plain Naan breads shop bought*
- 4 Tbsp tomato pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Freshly grated salt and pepper to taste
- 150 g reduced fat mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 100 g button mushrooms sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons basil freshly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place each Naan bread on a baking tray.
- Spread sauce on top of the breads. Divide the garlic between the two then season each lightly with the salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese, onion, pepper and mushrooms on top.
- Drizzle with a little extra-virgin olive oil.**
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or just until the cheese has melted and turn golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the basil.