Indulge a little here with this no bake white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. A tasty crunchy biscuit base covered in a light creamy white chocolate filling stuffed with fresh raspberries.
I made this delicious white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake because it was one that Lynne and I tried when we were choosing what pudding to have for our wedding menu.
We actually decided on the chocolate chip and vanilla bread and butter pudding, because we felt that was more traditional.
You see we had guests coming here to Scotland from as far as Australia. We wanted them to taste the very best of our Scottish Fayre.
But I’ve never forgotten this. Our second choice. A stunning and delicious white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake.
This is my re-make of it. And I made it as easy as possible by making it as a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake no bake recipe!
Naturally as I do with all my cheesecake recipes I’ve “lightened” this up a bit. To make it as much as possible a “low fat cheesecake”.
I’ve used a low fat soft cream cheese and no fat yogurt. Which your waistline will thank you for.
But I can assure you that there is absolutely no loss in flavour. Which your taste buds will also thank you for!
But Neil, why is this on a “healthy meals” site?
At this point I feel I should offer an explanation to those of you who have clicked on over to check out this amazing white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake recipe but are questioning.
Well, you see…..
Those of you who you follow me (thank you) or check out my recipes regularly, for fear of boring you with the usual explanation, please scroll down!
But, if you are still reading this, firstly thanks for coming over to check out this recipe and my blog.
Neil’s Healthy Meals is based on the 80/20 rule for eating.
What that means is that you eat healthily for 80% of the time. And have a regular exercise routine.
Then you can afford to indulge in indulgent pleasures like this white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake for the other 20% of the time.
As the site title says, you really CAN have your cake and eat it!
Right that’s the explanation / disclaimer over and done with. Let’s get on with drooling over this white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake recipe shall we? 🙂
How To Make This White Chocolate And Raspberry Cheesecake
- This decadent white chocolate cheesecake recipe requires no baking. Just time in the fridge to let the sweet cheesecake magic happen.
- Ideally follow the recipe below and prepare this the day before you want to serve it. Or allow at least 6 – 8 hours for it to chill in the fridge before slicing.
- Use fresh raspberries, if you can get them, as they are less watery than frozen ones.
- Serve to your guests / family on plates with forks. And best of all enjoy!
For this White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake you may need…
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links – which means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course). If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
This is the deep round cake tin with loose base that I use in the making of this cheesecake and many of my other cheesecakes too.
It’s easy to push the base up slowly keeping the shape of the cheesecake with this cake tin. When you’re removing it prior to serving.
Folks, if you enjoyed this raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake then you might like to check out my pudding / desserts section where you can find all my other popular cheesecakes!
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Popular Cheesecake Recipes You Might Also Like
- Lemon Crunch Cheesecake – simple, low cost and with an amazing zingy refreshing lemon flavour all it requires is a bit of time to set in your fridge.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake – A mouthwatering chocolate biscuit base topped with delicious chocolate chips and peanut butter then finished with a velvety chocolate ganache!
- The easiest ever no bake blueberry cheesecake – this is the only blueberry cheesecake you will ever need. It’s is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get. No matter what the season is this cheesecake is perfect for all occasions!
Coming Next Week On Neil’s Healthy Meals
Lady Lynne and I are off on a London Bus Tour this weekend and to see a show.
So we’ll catch up with you next week for a new healthy breakfast recipe, Banana Oat Pancakes.
Until then have a good one!
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake’s don’t really get much better than this No-Bake White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake. This dessert recipe is definitely one to “wow” your dinner guests!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- 125 g digestive biscuits U.S graham crackers
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 300 g white chocolate bars broken into chunks
- 300 ml light/reduced fat double cream U.S. whipping/heavy cream
- 100 ml fat free yogurt
- 300 g low fat soft cream cheese
- 300 g fresh raspberries
- Crush the biscuits by placing them all in a bag and bashing them up to a breadcrumb consistency using a rolling pin, or use a food processor.
- Gently melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat and stir in the crushed biscuits, ensuring they absorb all of the melted butter.
- Empty the biscuit butter mixture into a well greased, round loose bottom 15cm/6" cake tin, and press down ensuring all the base is covered evenly with the mixture. Then pop into the fridge for at least one hour.
- Place the white chocolate chunks in a bowl over some freshly boiled water and stir the white chocolate chunks until completely melted.
- Either using a hand whisk or in a stand mixer beat the cream until stiff, then gently fold in the yogurt, cream cheese, melted chocolate and ¼ of the fresh raspberries.
- Once the biscuit base is solid, scatter a ¼ of the raspberries over the base and then spoon the entire cheesecake mixture on top.
- Top with the remaining raspberries and pop back into the fridge to chill for at least 6 - 8 hours, or overnight if you can.