This stir fried chicken and baby corn recipe is nice and easily done as shown in this step by step guide. It can be put together and cooked in less than half an hour!
So you’ve got limited time or you really can’t be bothered spending time in your kitchen putting something healthy and nutritious together as a main meal, just for yourself.
Well don’t compromise and reach for something unhealthy, this stir fried chicken and baby corn recipe is the perfect stir fry for you!
Stir fries are healthy when cooked with the minimal amount of necessary oils.
This one only requires a couple of sprays of low fat spray to stop the chicken from sticking to the wok.
Then the vegetables actually steam cook in their own juices with just the addition of the tablespoon of water.
Watch not to overcook the chicken or the vegetables. You want the chicken to be perfectly moist and the vegetables to still retain their “crunchiness” and flavour.
For This Stir Fried Chicken Recipe You May Need….
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product, I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through, then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
It’s suitable for all hobs including gas, ceramic, induction, electric, solid plate and hot plate.
Featuring a solid wooden handle for an authentic finishing touch it’s made of 1.2mm Carbon Steel with a Non Stick Coating.
Suitable for all family cooking the size is 27cm (10.5″) dia x 46cm (18″) with handle x 11cm (4.25″) high.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
My Other Popular Stir Fry Recipes You Might Also Like
- Healthy spring stir-fry vegetables is a delicious and easy dinner recipe. Ready in just 20 minutes. Why not choose your own selection of healthy veggies?
- Stir fried scallops with whole wheat noodles. This delicious easy healthy dish is ready to eat in less than half an hour and using frozen scallops keeps the costs as low as possible too!
- Stir fry turkey with sugar snap peas is a recipe you’ll just love. It’s healthy, low carb and quick and easy to prepare too. A perfect weeknight dinner!
Stir Fried Chicken and Baby Corn Recipe
This stir fried chicken and baby corn recipe provides you with a more than adequate daily portion of protein, enough carbs for energy, low in fat and low in calories too, so what more could you look for?
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Stir-fried Chicken and Baby Corn
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Low fat cooking spray
- 300g Skinned chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 40g Baby corn cobs sliced lengthways
- 80g Mange tout trimmed
- 75g Nest of whole wheat noodles
- Put all the sauce ingredients into one small dish and mix together well, season with black pepper.
- In a separate saucepan add the noodles and cook according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Spray a wok with 5 sprays of the low fat cooking spray, turn the heat underneath the wok to high, and then turn the heat down to medium.
- Add the sliced chicken and stir fry, working quickly for 1 minute to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Add 1 tbsp. hot water, and then add the baby corn cobs and mange tout. Stir fry everything together for 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce; stir fry for one further minute.
- Check the chicken is cooked, and then serve the stir fry on the bed of whole wheat noodles.