Strawberry vanilla overnight oats are an easy to make quick and healthy breakfast. It takes just 5 minutes to prepare for a delicious pre-made breakfast all ready for you in the morning!
Folks, when it comes to breakfast, we all need quick and easy don’t we?
Life is hectic enough so who wants to wake up even earlier just to have time to prepare a healthy breakfast in the morning?
Not me. So this is where these strawberry vanilla overnight oats fit in perfectly.
For example if you know you’re out early in the morning then these strawberry vanilla overnight oats are the perfect go-to breakfast.
They’re a great “grab and go” option. Easily transportable. And they ensure you get a delicious healthy breakfast to start your day, keeping you full until lunch time.
Or, if you’re like me when it’s mostly porridge for breakfast during the week, maybe at the weekend you’re looking for a change?
Well, no need to look further because this could easily ease you into your weekend, whatever you’ve got planned.
It’s just one less hassle isn’t it? 🙂
Folks, those of you who are regular readers will know its all about less is more here.
Doing less, concentrating on what matters and getting more out of life.
If you’re not familiar with that concept then you can read all about it in the 80/20 way – the simple way post I wrote.
This simple strawberry vanilla overnight oats recipe fits that philosophy perfectly.
Just 5 minutes effort the night before. That little bit of effort giving you much more time back for yourself in the morning. Helping to reduce life’s stress.
Subscribe to Neil’s Healthy Meals
Don’t miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Overnight Oats Breakfast Recipes You Might Also Like
- Breakfast banana boost is a super easy overnight oats recipe which will give you that much needed boost in the morning. And set you on the right course for the day!
- Raspberry bircher overnight oats combines fresh raspberries with naturally sweet apple juice giving a wonderfully satisfying sweet breakfast that makes a great start to your day!
- Banana almond overnight quinoa is a really quick, easy and delicious bowl of nutrition to get you started first thing in the morning.
Coming Next Time on Neil’s Healthy Meals
Talking of reducing life’s stress, it’s finally here!
We’ve been saving hard all year and we are off! Off on our holidays. A huge mega “trip of a lifetime” to Hawaii and San Francisco.
OK so there’s now a break for at least a couple of weeks here before I’ll return with a suntan (ha ha – hopefully).
So join me when I’m back for a taste of sunny skies and the Mediterranean (even though that’s not where we’re going!) with a delicious One Pot Mediterranean chicken!
Bye for now! 😀
Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats Recipe
These strawberry overnight oats are so creamy and delicious kids love them!
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
- 120 g porridge oats
- 250 ml skimmed milk
- 125 g fresh strawberries chopped + 60g for decorating
- 5 tbsp no fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning remove from the fridge, stir well, remove to two bowls and decorate with reserved chopped strawberries.