Strawberry vanilla overnight oats are an easy to make quick and healthy breakfast. It takes just 5 minutes to prepare for a delicious pre-made breakfast all ready for you in the morning!
Folks, when it comes to breakfast, we all need quick and easy don't we?
Life is hectic enough so who wants to wake up even earlier just to have time to prepare a healthy breakfast in the morning?
Not me. So this is where these strawberry vanilla overnight oats fit in perfectly.
All you have to do is place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
Let the oats sit overnight, absorbing all the delicious flavours and an easy breakfast is ready for you in the morning.
Not only are these overnight oats tasty, but they're packed with fibre and protein and will keep you satisfied until lunch!
If you know you're out early in the morning then these strawberry vanilla overnight oats are the perfect go-to breakfast.
They're a great "grab and go" option. Easily transportable. And they ensure you get a delicious healthy breakfast to start your day, keeping you full until lunch time.
Or, if you're like me when it's mostly porridge for breakfast during the week, maybe at the weekend you're looking for a change?
Well, no need to look further because this could easily ease you into your weekend, whatever you've got planned.
It's just one less hassle isn't it? 🙂
Folks, those of you who are regular readers will know its all about less is more here.
Doing less, concentrating on what matters and getting more out of life.
If you're not familiar with that concept then you can read all about it in the 80/20 way - the simple way post I wrote.
This simple strawberry vanilla overnight oats recipe fits that philosophy perfectly.
Just 5 minutes effort the night before. That little bit of effort giving you much more time back for yourself in the morning. Helping to reduce life's stress.
Fuel up in the morning with this strawberry vanilla overnight oatmeal recipe. It’s a great way to start your day with a delicious and healthy breakfast!
Subscribe to Neil's Healthy Meals
Don't miss future updates and new recipes. Make sure you’re subscribed to Neil’s Healthy Meals.
Subscribe here to add your email to the subscription list.
And you can follow me too via your favourite social channels :-
*I do not use your email for anything else other than adding you to my blog subscription list which you can opt out of at any time.
Other Overnight Oats Breakfast Recipes You Might Also Like
- Vanilla honey overnight oats is such a delicious quick healthy breakfast. Top with your choice of nuts, fruit or granola for the perfect start to your day!
- Raspberry bircher overnight oats combines fresh raspberries with naturally sweet apple juice giving a wonderfully satisfying sweet breakfast that makes a great start to your day!
- Banana almond overnight quinoa is a really quick, easy and delicious bowl of nutrition to get you started first thing in the morning.
- Strawberry chia overnight oats are a delicious, creamy tasting and healthy breakfast option. This sweet tasting, nutritious breakfast will ensure you have a great start to the day and a filling one too!
Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats Recipe
These strawberry overnight oats are so creamy and delicious kids love them!
For a thicker and creamier consistency you could add in a tablespoon of chia seeds into your bowl before placing into the fridge.
In the morning if your oats are too dry or sticky just add a little milk or some low fat Greek yogurt.
I’d love to hear what you think of my recipe in the comments below and please do rate my recipe 5* if you like it! 🙂
Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats Recipe
The following links and any links in the recipe card below are affiliate links.
This means that if you click on it and then buy that product I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you of course).
If you do click through then thanks for being a part of Neil’s Healthy Meals!
- 120 g porridge oats
- 250 ml skimmed milk
- 125 g fresh strawberries chopped + 60g for decorating
- 5 tablespoon no fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning remove from the fridge, stir well, remove to two bowls and decorate with reserved chopped strawberries.